Friday, December 05, 2008

a historical mansion in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong

Have visited my friend in Sheung Wan quite many times and passed by this old building. This evening I watched the final episode of a TVB drama and noticed this building as the background of the post-Japanese war time. That reminded me of this photo I took this summer. If you wanna go have a look, go up to the famous Man Mo Temple 文武廟 on Hollywood Road. Then on the right hand side of the Temple, there is a road leading upward and turn right and to the end, turn left and go all the way upward, you will see this bldg. on your left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the TV drama of Lisa Wong last on last friday. The young boy cut his hair by his father who he didn't know he is his father. Then the boy told his mother his hair is not good. Finally the mother met the father again. Very touching.