Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lord Jim's at Christmas 2008

My 2 younger sisters' families and I went to Lord Jim's today for a lunch buffet. Their services is outstanding.
1. Oriental Bangkok lobby with Christmas decoration. 2. Interesting combination but a wise one. Parma ham isn't always with honey dew or rock melon. Oriental often has the best mango in their kitchen. Why not pick some (even though at this non-season) and the taste is a blast of sweet fresh and aroma salty!

3/4. Next time you can try the crab roe dressing for your sashimi or sushi instead of wasabi. Besides, you can try to put some salt and wasabi instead of soy sauce. Personally I don't like soy sauce much as it sometimes take away the original flavour of the food.

5/6. Jason at the window seat with a view to Chao Phrya River. Good that Lord Jim's got us a window seat though I booked it just 2 days ago thru' email.

7/8. I took 3 breads and they are really good.


9. I took 3 plates of food after sashimi and sushi. 10. Jason and Mandy took a hot chocolate. I had a sip of it and got surprised that they used some very fine chocolate bar instead of chocolate powder.

11. Mandy and her father Gary, Jason, and Mandy's Mother Nikki. 12. Mandy and Jason.

13. My plate of various dessert! 14. How can I forget my favourite Oriental Chocolate ice cream!
15. Lord Jim's.

2 comments:

Stella said...

Hi Sea,
I think you are the major shareholder of Lord Jim's by now.
P.S. Where were Donald and Jimmy?

in the sea said...

Oops... sorry Donald and Jimmy were there with me but not on the camera's shooting range.