Sunday, July 26, 2009

Frangipani Wing, Aleenta Pranburi, Thailand

During my stay at the main wing of Aleenta Pranburi, I checked for their Frangipani Wing (which is 500 feet away from the main wing) and they have a golf car for shuttle transport. The concept of this wing is quite similar to the Ocean View Loft of Aleenta Phang Nga - whereas they have a direct pool access from the room and share a big swimming pool. There are 6 suites in this new wing.

1. the Entrance. 2. the swimming pool.

3. View to the suites by the pool. 4. View to the Pranburi beach - very nice coastline.

5/6. open restaurant between the pool and the beach.

7. view from the suite to the pool. 8. entrance to the suites.

9. nice sun deck area by the pool. 10. Aleenta provides free bicycle for the guests to check around. I guess the resort might be first developed by a group of Europeans, the bicycle's seat is a bit too high, even you adjust it to the lowest point.

6 comments:

Paranoid Android said...

What a lovely resort. Lucky you... I can imagine lazing around in that place, with the cool breeze blowing on my face (and the smell of prawns being grilled nearby)...

I always felt that Hua Hin and Pranburi always had an understated charm and elegance.

Thailand Club said...

although Phuket and Koh Samui got a bigger name in int'l market, but Hua-hin is always my favorite seaside resort, as it is still pretty Thai way mixed with a bit of chic

:)

in the sea said...

Yes, and I would recommend riding a bicycle to check around. There are many small streets with some nice houses.

Paranoid Android said...

Hello, tried out the Dragon I... You were right, the Noodles there are better than that in Crystal Jade! I have posted in just now.

Anonymous said...

if time permitted, take the non-air-con train from Pranburi to Hua-hua is fun too

TC

in the sea said...

Thanks Android. Just checked your recent post. Not sure if they maintained the same quality when I visited the shop 2 years ago. You know most of the shops are not constant with their quality and services.

TC, you know I asked a stupid question to Aleenta "how long it took to ride a bicycle to Hua Hin?"...haha. Then the reception girl was amazed "oh, impossible, by car it takes 20-30 minutes". She might think I am taking it as a Le Tour de France (pls correct my French if I am wrong but it's the famous bicycle game in France... :)