Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wild Ginger, The Sarann, Koh Samui, Thailand

A nice restaurant is a perfect match to a nice resort. So this time I am happy to find this one - Wild Ginger in The Sarann (by the way, I need to stress on "The" Sarann. Every time I told the taxi driver to go to "Saa Lann". They don't know but when I showed them the hotel card, then they said "oh THE Saa Lann". Sorry for my board instruction without mentioning "the".
1. I took all these bread by myself. So you know how good it is! Their lobster bisque is also nice - sorry I forgot taking that one. 2. The Chef Salad - see the sesame dressing beside. It's really nice.

3. mushroom chicken pizza - not bad though I find the cheese a bit too much. 4. I didn't know why they served kimchi but when later on I saw a group of Korean visitors, I know they tried to make them not miss home too much. However, it's not that good.

5. Turf and Surf - yes, on the menu it said so but supposed Surf should be lobster. This one is just a grilled grawn. The steak is pretty nice and it's just THB450. 6. Pork loin - pretty good. Not dry at all.

No comments: