Friday, July 10, 2009

Have a nice retreat for yourself and your family

This luxury beachside resort has 4 units. Each is in different color tune and atmosphere. It has 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor and a huge living room, a large open kitchen and a maid room on the ground floor and a big swimming pool with a child pool. The room rate is around US$400. Considering you are bringing your family of 6-8, it is just around US$60-70 per person. It's not expensive at all. So where do you think you can find such a place?
You really don't need to go out, do you?

Do you ever dream of taking a bath with a view to a big blue sea and a white sandy beach?

I prefer this unit as it is whiter.

The 2 units in the middle has quite similar color tune.

See this kid's pool - really good for a family.


Are you ready to go for it? I am looking forward to bringing my sisters' and brother's family to this place.

8 comments:

Stella said...

This is like a villa of those rich people's "ho" house.
Where is this place at?

Anonymous said...

This place is not in Hong Kong sure. Impossible to spend US$500 for this luxury house in Hong Kong. The beach seem like it's in an island. This price may be in Thailand or Malaysia.

in the sea said...

SS, you were one almost near this place.. :)

Anonymous said...

I did not get it Sea? Did you mean I were once close to here? Is this Hua Hin then?
This is really super "ho" house I can only see from movies for the rich and famous. You are so lucky Sea. So are your sisters, nieces, nephew and brother.
From,
SS

in the sea said...

Yes, the lucky part is that I can go to this Country in 2 hour time and so I can take a lot of opportunities of exploring this Country. I think I may need to learn driving in order to further explore more. Yes, SS, you were once very close to this place - at least 22km :) Correct - very close to Hua Hin.

Anonymous said...

OK, if this is close to Hua Hin then shall be south of Thailand, so the country is Malaysia.
From,
SS

in the sea said...

SS, I guess Malaysia should still be some way south of this place - maybe 400km further south. This place is south of Hua Hin. Ok, the area is called Pranburi and it's quite a nice place if you have a car to drive around.

Stella said...

Thank you Sea for telling. OK, I am going to Googles map now to explore this place. Bye.