Saturday, March 05, 2011

Jumping into hyper dimension

In the movie Star Wars, the scene of how the Hans Solo's (Harrison Ford) space ship switched to light speed to get away from the Empire troop, has been often in my mind. So I practised to use a 0.5 to 1 second exposure time and during this exposure, I pulled in the focus. So the longer exposure time (at F22 and -2 to -5 exposure) with slower pulling would result in images (the first 3 photos) pretty close to that scene in my mind. The last 2 were on a shorter exposure time and faster pulling. *better choose some place with tiny LED light instead of lamp or flat light. Though physically I can't break the speed light, mentally with my camera, I feel like I can.



4 comments:

Mickey Mouse said...

oh very ecstasy ..

pixmation said...

Maximum Wrap! (Star Trek reference). :)

Stella said...

Magnificent and spectacular.

in the sea said...

In theory, Star Trek is more scientific than Star Wars. Wrap is more possible for switching the dimension. Speed light would distort the time and we would be reversing. However, time wrap would create 2 timelines of existence like what was told in "Back to the Future". :)