Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Physical attraction

Used a macro lens to shoot the once-every-18-years biggest moon. It looks very bright in the sky even at 4-5pm. Found out my heart occasionally beating a bit abnormal lately in this week. Not sure if it's related to the moon getting closer, or I should have a cardio. check up. In looking back, my body is a bit sensitive to seasonal changes. I couldn't feel all right due to lower and higher pressure atmospheric condition or higher latitude area (say in Canada or Europe). Probably due to such sensitivity, I used to encounter some extraordinary things. The most common thing is "spirits".
*The closer moon has been claimed to cause the earth crusts movement and right now with the Japan quake and the Indonesian quake (Asian tsunami in 2004), it seems to be quite related. When I explained about the planet's movement to my cute religious friends, they then claimed "God made the planet move". By now, I feel like what I, as a kid, often hoped for in my primary school "class dismissed!". Time for the Vita-soy drink. :)

3 comments:

Stella said...

Wow what a big moon here.
Thank you for the Planet class and also the Bible class.
Please still go for a cardio check up when you have time SEA.

in the sea said...

Stella, forgot telling you I cropped the photo and the moon looks bigger. However, the moon does look bigger on the scene. Please spend a moment on watching it, if you have time.
Mmh.. I can't say it's a bible class but just someone abused their religion and get on a cruel molestation on someone's wound with their ego claim.

Stella said...

Yes you are right SEA. It is very indecent and inhuman to put salt on one's wound.