Saturday, March 19, 2011

Little white flower and friends roam in the sky

Some said taking nice photos needs a good professional camera, and some said a professional high end camera can take any photos to be nice. While I like a lot of my Canon L lens, I still like my FT1 and D-Lux 3 so much. The FT1 gives me never ending fun whenever it comes to water. Besides taking the white flower, I dropped quite many things in the pool, even Jimmy & Donald (at first I thought about just making them wet but I might be blamed for cruelty).














2 comments:

Stella said...

These are gorgeous. They look like special effect.
I think good photos need a good camera, good skill, good observation and the "heart" too.

in the sea said...

Thanks. The effect is from the light and water optical distortion. :)