Saturday, March 05, 2011

Weekend delight from BKK - Marina HK Siam Square BKK

It's midnight time and I thought of the other midnight when I arrived at BKK very late at midnight. Since I stayed in Siam area, my friends and I felt like going out for a supper. So I brought them to this noodle shop which runs real 24 hours (not closing at 12 midnight). Got a bit surprised with the food quality of this shop and it's very close to HK taste. I would also recommend trying their juice, especially dragon fruit juice.

6 comments:

pixmation said...

Are this photos from previous BKK trips or you just go to BKK every other weekend? :)

Mickey Mouse said...

Sea goes to BKK every other days in his dream, his body in HK, but soul in BKK .. :-)

@Sea: next time can try the khao-tom set at Malaysia Hotel, if u by chance stay in Sathorn area, well the hotel is a bit yuck, but the khao tom dishes r good .. also running 24 hrs a day

in the sea said...

Pixmation, sometimes I would save some for later posting. This way I can train my brain to remember something left to be posted. Precaution for my old man dumb head sickness. :) TC is also right one my soul being drift to BKK... Good to have a few spots in mind for the real 24 hour restaurants. My friends can't just settle at the hotel for the first night no matter how late they check in the hotel. Amazing HK people for Amazing Thailand. Sawadee HK krup!

Stella said...

Pix: SEA goes to BKK at least once a month in average. And this may be an understatement. And that means sometimes he goes 2 times in a month.
Last year in August/Sept when we met in BKK, he went there another 3 more times in Aug/Sept before and after.

Stella said...

Pix: Please not the once-a-month average is only for BKK visit, that does not include his trip to Phuket, So Moi Island and other places of Thailand.

in the sea said...

There are so many places in Thailand yet to be discovered, even BKK too. :)