Saturday, April 23, 2011

Khao Chae and lunch buffet - White Elephant, JW Marriott BKK

When I checked at the entrance of White Elephant (Thai restaurant of JW Marriott BKK), it showed a lunch buffet at THB300++, I further asked the receptionist if I could use the Marriott Gold card. The answer is yes and so sure I tried it. The food is at average. Khao Chae is also at average. However, if you are nearby and if you don't wanna have a better place for some Thai food, this one would be a good choice considering the low price.








4 comments:

Mickey Mouse said...

now khao chae review switch to Sea .. :-)

Stella said...

Yes I think the Khao Chae stuff is contagious.
Good to know there is a White Elephant besides the Blue Elephant.

in the sea said...

Good that there aren't yet any Red Elephant or Yellow Elephant.

Stella said...

Red Elephant and Yellow Elephant are taken by the Red Shirt and Yellow Shirt already. :)