Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Taipei Fullerton South 馥敦飯店, Fu Xing S. Road Taipei Taiwan

13 years ago, after Les Suites Taipei got popular, I came to try a hotel called Dynasty 朝代 which was one of the few medium size business hotel among all those Little Sherwood, Kodak groups. After I booked this Taipei Fullerton, my local friend refreshed my memory of its former one - Dynasty Hotel. Strange that I was brought back to this hotel on the same routing from Les Suites Taipei to here again. I should have further rewinded to Far East Shangrila and Regent Formosa.
This hotel is very near to my most favourite Yung He soy bean drink shop on Fu Xing S. Road (near the intersection with Xin Yi Rd.). It was renovated, with a nice reception area and a complimentary coffee with snack area. The room is very clean and nicely furnished, good sound proof and with my love-and-hate Sony LCD TV (best in quality but worst in life).







2 comments:

Mickey Mouse said...

the suite is very nice, elegant, and with strong Taiwanese (design) feel ..

Stella said...

The hotel is very nice and trendy with the VIE feel.