Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HK Int'l Airport & Maxim's restaurant

There were a few times I would come to the airport for meeting some transit business clients (en-route to either Bali or Phuket) and this restaurant is a regular choice since it's usually in the morning time for dim sum meals. Tonight I came here out of the blue for a dinner. The food is average but a nice place to have a nice view to the check-in hall of the HK Airport.
1/2. The check-in hall.
3/4. Maxim's restaurant.
5. American ginseng, snow fungus and black chicken soup 花旗參雪耳竹絲雞
6. preserved veggie with duck 梅菜炆鴨
7. winter melon with asparagus
8. green bean sweet






6 comments:

Mickey Mouse said...

out of the blue?

Stella said...

What a nice view of the HK Airport!
I did not see this Maxim Restaurant at all. Must be the other far side that I never been.

My side only have King Palace(now becomes Jin Dull), "Mei Chin" Ramen, Kee Wah Bakery, and "Yau G Leung Bun"....

in the sea said...

Strange that I seldom felt like for a meal at the check-in hall.

Stella, this restaurant and a few others are located outside the restricted area. So if you wanna come to these places, you need to go out (don't worry as long as you hold your onward boarding pass). There are some places like Crystal Jade, Hui Lau Shan...etc. on the arrival hall level. This Maxim's is at the 2nd floor of the check in hall.

Stella said...

Thank you SEA for the explanation.

Next time if I have more transit time I want to go out and try Hui Lau Shan and Crystal Jade.

in the sea said...

I doubt if at around 7-8am, those will be open?

Stella said...

Oh you are right SEA. Unless I knocked the door again like last time.