Saturday, May 28, 2011

MRT subway Singapore

In order to save up some money, I tend to take subway.
1. there are about 3-4 ticketing machines in each station. The touch screen requires you to touch and hold for 1-2 seconds. Don't treat it as an iPhone. So a shortest journey cost is about S$1.1 to 1.2 (HK$7-8) for 2-3 stops, but you need to pay a S$1 deposit. Please also be patient when you buy the tickets and refund the tickets. Allow yourself more time for this ticketing process. So it takes 25 minutes from my hotel to my meeting place (2 stops including 3-4 minute walking and changing the lines).
2. when you pass the machine, don't cross the ticket sensor. Stay back a little.
3/4. Platform. I didn't adjust my AWB or EV on my cameras. These are straight out of my camera.
5. this is the station for Clarke Quay.



1 comment:

Stella said...

Very clean and neat station.