Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pret A Manger, Taikoo Place, Quarry Bay HK

This sandwich deli is my favourite and regular visit whenever I am in London. Their dolphin friendly tuna is still impressive to me on how the tuna was caught in order not to affect the food sources for dolphin. When Pret A Manger landed Wanchai 8 years ago, I visited once and stopped it due to its unreasonably high price. Even when this shop had a branch in Taikoo Place, I didn't check it out. Until lately I got told a sandwich plus a mocha just cost around HK$40 something, I felt like I had to try it. I really miss their sandwich and their house signature pickled. What's more, they use some quality cheese and all in solid wheat bread. That's what we call a sandwich! Their mocha is also very pleasant and some very fresh milk is used. Unfortunately it is opened during office hours. The only time I can come here is Saturday noon time, but will miss their hearty soup which is served from Monday to Friday.





2 comments:

Mickey Mouse said...

hot salmon and egg, a nice match.

Stella said...

The coffee looks good.