Thursday, January 22, 2009

21 Jan 09, 8pm, Paris, France

Got in Paris Louvre area and stayed in a hotel in this area too. After 4 days filled with meetings and meetings, Paris night scene already eased away those hectic and stressful feelings. It would probably be the 6th time I have been to this beautiful city.

1. It's around 2 degree celsius at night. The coat I bought from Cannes really got me so warm. 2. My friend Miki.

3. Typical sidewalk cafe. 4. Opera House.

5. Tour Eiffel. 6. Hotel du Louvre.

7/8. the Square of Louvre.
9. Louvre.

1 comment:

allan Gering said...

The hotel Paris Louvre Opera is a brand new mansion in the prestigious area of the Opera, reserved to upper-class customers.The Louvre is one of the largest palaces in the world and, as a former residence of the kings of France, one of the most illustrious.I really like this place.
_____________
Great advice on Paris travel deals