Tuesday, January 20, 2009

From Hong Kong to Cannes

Took CX261 bound for Paris and got on AF flight for Nice and then took on a coach to Cannes. Walk for 10 minutes to Citadines. The whole journey took me 22 hours from my HK apt. to this Citadines' room.

1/2. Terminal 2F of CDG (Charles De Gaulle) Airport.

3. another view to terminal 2F. 4. the French Alps.
5. Cannes. 6. Cap de Antibes - in between Cannes and Nice.
7. some place I hope for. 8. Got told part of this complex is a hotel and part of it is a time-shared property. Very close to Nice Airport.
9. Terminal 2 of Nice Airport. 10. Terminal 1.


11. See how the crowd waiting for their idol stars to show up. 12. the Palais des Festival (the venue for the Midem music fair. It's also the place for the Film Festival).

13. Blvd. Carnot. 14. Place du 18 Juin (the end of Blvd. Carnot).
15. the small road leading to the Palais des Festival. 16. Plage de la Croisette - the famous beach of Cannes. The sky was kind of gloomy and took this photo on Sunday. What a gloomy Sunday - my favourite song.... "the Angels have no thought of ever returning you.".

17. Hotel de Ville at night. 18. Want a meal by the roadside?

2 comments:

Stella said...

Wow. I have to get Lily Mo to check out your blog now.
Bye.

in the sea said...

Thanks Stella. I am now trying to search the email you sent me about the recommended restaurants in Paris though it will be 1.5 days for my stop over from tomorrow night.