Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hotel I stay in Paris

Stayed in this hotel for the 4th time already, because of the central location in the Lourve area and Opera House for getting on Roissy Bus to CDG Airport. The room is clean and quite cheap at Euros 105 (HK$1,150 - most common hotels charge around Euros 150-300 in this area) and I don't expect much for European hotels. It's not necessary to stay in a luxury hotel while I spend my whole day out for photo and checking around.

1. this time I have been put to a room with bath tub and a bigger bed room for Euros 105. I used to pay for Euros 75 for a single bath smaller room. 2. BTW, they have upgraded the TV to Digital.
3. the bed - I don't like this red color actually but somehow I feel asleep quite well every time I stay in this hotel - kind of a feeling of Adelphi Suites of Soi 8 Sukhumvit in Bangkok. Same feeling that I can let go of my stress and sleep. Interesting! 4. The cons of this hotel is that they don't have an elevator; so if you stay on a 3rd floor, gotta be prepared for some exercises for carrying your luggage.
5. the hotel is on a side street next to St. Roch in adjacent to Rue St. Honore. What we so called "quiet in the busy area".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This hotel is cheap and neat. I was told hotels in France are easily above $300US per night so you get a bargain.
From,
SS

in the sea said...

Yes, that's true. That's why my friends and I love Bangkok so much. We can pay for less than a hundred for a very nice hotel room or serviced apt. room. :)

Anonymous said...

Paris is the city of romance, and a tremendously popular destination for couples, lovers and honeymooners. The city is filled with cozy, intimate romantic hotels and accommodations. Be sure you get the best of this snuggle time with this top romantic Paris hotels.This is a great four-star hotel in a perfect location, almost dead center in the city.
____________________
Good source for Paris travel deals