Monday, January 19, 2009

L'Olivier, Cannes, France

This restaurant L'Olivier is my regular visit in Cannes. It's not super good but in terms of price and food quality, I can't find any restaurant better than this one.

1. The shop is in a narrow lane opposite to Splendid hotel. It's quite easy to find. 2. Normally I would choose their set meal Euro 14.90. I chose a crab and apple salad for the appetizer. Of course, a glass bottle of Evian is a good drink with the meal.

3. I chose a beef filet as my main course. Note they don't put on any gravy on the filet. That's why I like it. 4. Chocolate mousse. I don't like mousse at all but this one is really tempting and they use dark chocolate. Most restaurants charge a set meal from Euros 20 to 40. For some even more high class restaurants, they wouldn't have set meal. So it will be like Euros 70 to 100 for a 3 course dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow the cheapest set menu in Cannes is already Bangkok's Le Normandie price!

oh we love Bangkok!

in the sea said...

We should count the local Thai friendly services in addition to the Oriental training. :)