Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trung Nguyen coffee house, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Finally I could taste the real local Vietnamese coffee. This shop is called Trung Nguyen. Trung means center and Nguyen is just a name (like "Chow") - prounced as "Wuen". By the way, don't ever visit those foreign coffee place like one called Gloria Jean's. They over-price the coffee by 3-4 times and taste is so so.
1. the shop. 2. I ordered a mild caffeine called Passiona - so good for me to buy one ground coffee bean after I tried it! Highly recommended for those who can't take strong coffee.

3. this one is called "Legend" - quite strong. 4. this is a mixed coffee - medium strong but still very thick. 5. I put my Passiona into ice cubes and make it less thick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u drink coffee?

in the sea said...

Lately I found out after I drink some coffee after meal, I will feel very sleepy. Then there was a time I read an article about coffee. If you drink a coffee after meal, it will help you digest the meal. I think that's the reason why I feel sleepy as my stomach will good after coffee. I am now trying to eat and drink more stuff that I can't get adjusted to; so that my body will recognise it once again and let me be more adjustive.