Sunday, January 25, 2009

22nd Jan. 09, Paris

Spent a whole day walking around in Paris. Though it's too rainy and chilly, I still enjoyed checking this beautiful city.

1. There are lots of pastry or bread shops in Paris. That really tells how much French love these. 2. Not sure about what it is. It looks like a castle.

3. There are a number of art pieces almost in every corner of the city. 4. Guess what? It's a restaurant.

5/6. Seine River.

9. it's a subway entrance.
10. It's a sale season. 11. Hotel de Ville

12. this little pigeon was stalking me from one end to the other. 13. at night.

14. Lafayette Department Store. Actually shopping in Paris isn't fun to me, as I don't like they turn on too much heat indoor, making me suffocate. So how can I just spend a few minutes for shopping. 15. Societie General - for those who are in finance, it isn't a strange name.

1 comment:

allan Gering said...

All the place is so nice.I really like.Thanks for nice information. The Seine river banks in Paris provides some of the greatest urban landscape in the world.In the heart of Paris, alongside a beautiful and historic river, take your time and envoy Paris at her best!
______________
One stop shop for Paris travel deals