Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Loft (lounge), Alila Cha Am

Alila is in a 2 storey compound stretching over 200 to 300 meter long. The main lobby and the lounge Loft is on the top level with the middle part covered in a big shallow water pond. Beneath it is a swimming pool, spa, restaurant, library...etc.

3. Complimentary high tea set is offered to every guest from 4-5pm daily. Lychee cooler with some Thai snack and an open faced sandwich, plus a coffee or tea. Very nice to have this high tea set with such a nice view at sunset.


10 comments:

Thailand Club said...

nice view, nice ambiance at the Loft

in the sea said...

Alila Cha Am reminds me of The Sala Phuket and X2 Samui, kind of a mix.

Mickey Mouse said...

i like that X2 Samui, exactly my style

in the sea said...

X2 Samui is really one of its kind. Though the room is not big as this one, the cozy and the good design of the pool with green is very unique.

Stella said...

My friend asked me with all the nice photos that you take out of every trip, do you still have time to enjoy the resort. I told her that is why you have to keep going back again and again.

Mickey Mouse said...

well well taking pics r part of the enjoyment .. photographing is a hobby and also a de-stress therapy

enjoy life, enjoy it diversity

in the sea said...

Yeah.. Mr. Mickey, that's how I de-stress myself from my thick stack of documents. I also need to make some very fast decision at my work, and my brain is spinning.... :(

in the sea said...

Stella, I am getting a bit lazy in taking photos. Some of them are not in a proper exposure time.

Anonymous said...

Wow if you are a bit lazy and yet still come up with these quality pictures, we don't know what will end up if you are not lazy.
:)

SS

in the sea said...

Sometimes I need to consider the others if I spend too much time on taking photos, esp. those at meals. :)