Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Acoustic high tea, Author's Lounge, Mandarin Oriental BKK

Every time I passed by Author's Lounge, I felt pretty calm and mellow. Last week, it was with some acoustic touch. The hall of Author's lounge is in nice echo for live music. This singer didn't sing too loud to spoil the tranquil ambience of Author's Lounge, and yet delivered his voice and acoustic sound to every corner of the hall way. Apparently he noticed me taking a photo of him. Thank you for the nice music.

4 comments:

Stella said...

Lucky you, revisit to Author's Lounge again.

in the sea said...

I often passed by Author's lounge as my feet wasn't under my control and walking to Le Normandie. I think I can visit Author's Lounge in July this year as Le Normandie is under renovation in July. :)

Mickey Mouse said...

so eat at coffee shop first and tea at the Author's Lounge ..

in the sea said...

That's good itin. I miss Verandah's vegetarian pad thai.