Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Love....

Saw these cute bears on the top of a florist. As I didn't have a zoom lens, I cropped the photo. At first I tried to have the "I Love You" in whole to show, but the light (though filtered) was a bit too distracting and yet the "I Love You" sign is a bit big. So I decided to cut out the "you". This is what I wanna show how I took the shallow light in between the 2 bears. I also tried to take it at the best angle in not having any of that direct lamp light from behind. Then I reduced the clarity by 85% and -20% on vibrance, but +15% on saturation. This came out pretty dreamy and foamy too. #photo 2 is the original one on how it is.

3 comments:

Stella said...

Oh they are so adorable.
Bears are always my favorite. Also our dearest Angel friend.

in the sea said...

I believe bears are the most popular from kids to the elderly.

Stella said...

True. Bears are so welcome regardless of age.