Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Grappa's Millennio, Taikoo Place, Quarry Bay HK

The last time I tried Grappa's was probably at the time when they first got in Pacific Place or at the same time Pacific Place was built. I guess I passed by this Grappa's over ten thousand times (yes, 365 x 11 years at least x 0.8), I never gave it a try. The name of the shop has been changed with one more word Millennio. It's basically targeted to the design fields of this business areas. Had all day meetings around this area and finally suggested my business fellow try this one. We took a lunch set menu at HK$158 for the roasted chicken with salad with an extra of HK$20 for a cheese cake. Quality is not bad and service is good too. The salad is quite impressive to me as they used some imported fresh veggie and nice balsamic vinegar. Pretty nice cheese cake and cappuccino. One more thing the roasted chicken isn't with any sauce. I really like it and it's not that dry inside. Actually having no sauce in it is to tell you how good the chicken itself when it's a nice chicken. :)






5 comments:

Stella said...

$20 US for this chicken lunch is quite expensive.
The equivalent here is only $8 US(not salad) and $10 US with salad, plus free soup and $1 US extra for iced tea.

in the sea said...

It can be considered expensive but if it's a quality chicken and cooked nicely, it's fine to me. :)

Stella said...

Yes, with this price it'd better be an organic and physically fit chicken with good meat texture and taste. :)

in the sea said...

I couldn't tell if it's an organic or physically fit chicken, but at least it has "chicken" flavour. That's why the chef didn't put any sauce on it.

Stella said...

Chicken in LA has no flavor at all.