Tuesday, February 08, 2011

After You, Siam Paragon BKK

To be frank, this toast doesn't agree with me from my healthy perspective since it's with butter, ice cream and fresh cream, but the joy in having this toast is to share it with everything blended together. Some ice cream, some fresh cream on the diced cube of toast. Nothing more tasty for food we share! After You is a nice name too. Either it is following you or letting you take first. This shop was originally in Thonglor and now landed at Siam Paragon too. It's in a devil location just next to the cashier checkout. You can't run away from it. Really after you.


4 comments:

Mickey Mouse said...

oh this branch is very new, just in time to welcome u ..

Stella said...

This looks kind of sweet.
I still prefer that Private Garden with our team mate Trainer, where each of us ate 4 pieces of cake in average.

in the sea said...

Yes, it's pretty sweet. Stella it's Secret Garden we visited the other day, and we took 3 pieces of cake in average (the 2 gentlemen took 4, I took 3 and I think Chris took 3 and you took 2 if my memory is correct.).

Stella said...

Thank you SEA for the clarification. You have a super memory.