Monday, February 14, 2011

New car, BTS BKK

When I found this new hand rails, I hope the other subways (HK, Taipei and Tokyo...etc.) should learn this. Quite many of you may encounter someone often leaning their bodies on only one rod in the middle of the car. It would be hard for you to have something to grab for standing stable. Besides, check the 2 sides of the rails. Good that to have more on the sides instead of just in the middle section. *now I am practising to take photos with my camera from above or other angles without seeing it in the viewfinder. The more you practise, the more you would know how to have a different angle. I would forget about those flip live view LCD. We have to sometimes train ourselves by judging it ourselves instead of relying too much on some auxiliary stuff.

5 comments:

Mickey Mouse said...

new BTS trains from China, light is too bright, too noisy (esp. when door closing), and window is too small ..

pixmation said...

Nice point of view

in the sea said...

Thanks. I recall sometimes about that you referred that Taiwanese street photographer on taking photos in the subway. Seeing other photos would be quite enlightening. :)

Music is my life said...

Maybe this carriage is a French design. This kind of handle can be seen in their underground train especially the Regional train.

in the sea said...

Thanks Music is My Life. How have you been? Hope things are going well with you.

It's true that the BTS's last design is from Porsche.