Sunday, November 20, 2011

inside the hotel, Jumeirah Himalaya Shanghai

The hotel has a giant LCD as the ceiling in the lobby lounge area. It shows some visual images from butterflies, glowers to lanterns...etc. Some paintings and caligraphies are on the 4 sides of the walls. An outstanding pavillion is in the middle of the hall. Another interesting thing is the each rest room in different design (8 & 9). The hotel has placed some 200,000 arts pieces. You would find yourself in a art gallery too. As regards the restaurants, the hotel has Japanese (J-Mix), Chinese, grill room (牧) in addition to the standard coffee shop, lounge, conference banquet halls and deli shop. Everything a 5-6 star hotel can offer.






















4 comments:

Thailand Club said...

my eyes r really busy to appreciate the hotel's interior via ur photos ..

Stella said...

Yes this is so grand.
If you did not tell us I thought this is in Vegas.

in the sea said...

If I have time, I wanna try to stay at this hotel one more time and see if I had some illusion on my last stay. :)

Stella said...

Har illusion one more time?