Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Going around on bicycle, Lanta Island

Riding on bicycle is a bit challenging in this island as there isn't many flat roads. So the bicycle had better be with 3x5/6 gears.
1. The roads are quite sandy. When stopping the bike, better slowly in graduation so as to avoid uncontrollable sliding. 2. There may be 3-4 7/11 stores on this island.
3/4. the beaches here are pretty nice but not advisable to go into the water since during the monsoon season, there are some strong under currents.

5. tennis court of the resort. 6. badminton too.

7. Basket ball. 8. and table tennis. Saw my favourite brand "Butterfly".

4 comments:

Stella said...

Table tennis is my favorite exercise(besides shopping of course), with badminton being the next.

in the sea said...

SS, I dropped my table tennis for so many years. I used to have some powerful left spin shot and I guess I need to have 3 months to recover that. I still have some of my icon table tennis players like 莊則動. :)

Stella said...

I dropped my table tennis since high school.
OK, let us play in BKK.
The winner needs to treat the loser.

in the sea said...

Your last quotation is quite technical. :)