Sunday, July 04, 2010

Grand Harbour Plaza Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong

As the Grand Harbour Plaza Oil Street (North Point) was opened, this first Harbour Plaza Hung Hom renamed itself as Grand Harbour Plaza. The cafe and Chinese restaurants of this hotel have been keeping up their standard pretty consistently. Came here for a business lunch, and couldn't take too many photos. Anyway, this cafe serves some nice buffet, from oyster to dessert - most of them are above average.

1. the Cafe. 2. This is the only food photo I took while my business friend was away. They serve Hagen Daz ice cream but it's from Japan. Texture wise, it's smooth but a bit too milky and sweet to me. I still prefer the one made in France.

5 comments:

Paranoid Android said...

The view must have been spectacular. It is a real pain to dine on business. I know the feeling. Itching to take photos, but unable to do so.

Mickey Mouse said...

well, i am luckier, i take pics during business lunch/dinner, just don't care, hehe Sea u know my style!

Stella said...

It all depends what kind of business friends though.
I recognise this place from "Be my guest" hosted by Stephen Chan.
The ice cream here is melting.

in the sea said...

Well, Stella, yes, the ice cream melted because the waiter came to help though I insisted on doing that on my own. He just didn't know the key to scoop the ice cream. He did spend some time on it.

Some of my business friends enjoy photo taking. Then I would do it. However, when it comes to those friends who are not that acquainted or they are quite serious, then I had better not do so. :)

Stella said...

You did the right thing SEA, different strokes for different folks.