Sunday, July 04, 2010

Shanghai fried noodle 上海粗炒麵 by Juen Hwu Dumpling 君滬鍋貼, Sai Wan Ho, Hong Kong

Shanghai fried noodle is not my favourite since I don't like the udon texture-like noodle unless it's a very high heat quick fried one. In my memory, there's one in Yue Man Fong of Kwun Tong back in my high school time. Glad to find another good one from this shop in Sai Wan Ho. This one is just at around HK$15. Very nice and high heat quick stir fried with what we call "wok aroma"鑊氣 in Cantonese quick stir fry.

4 comments:

Mickey Mouse said...

wow Shanghai fried noodles, a classic Shanghaiese dish in Hong Kong ..

Stella said...

Are you eating with your business friend here too?

in the sea said...

Not this one. This one is with friends but as the dumplings were posted earlier. I posted this one only. :) This is a classic HK locally claimed foreign food. Others are Singapore stir fried rice noodle. :)

Stella said...

Oh I see. Thanks.