Friday, July 02, 2010

Nishiki Don 7/F., I-Square, TST, Kowloon, HK

Visited here without my Leica snapshot camera. So I took my phone camera to take 2 photos. In using this kind of hand phone camera you have to have your elbows firmly still on the table or against your body and hold your breath when you press the button. Don't move your camera even after you press the button.

This shop serves some very nice sashimi don. I'll definitely come back here for some better photo shots. The sashimi is very fresh and imported. Rice is also good. Surprised to find this kind of quality "don" shop. Hope it can stay there long since this shop is put on a far end corner of the 7th floor of I-Square.

5 comments:

Paranoid Android said...

Wow! Even photos from your phone turn out so nice! I used to hate Sashimi last time. But now, I am a convert.

in the sea said...

Nowadays quite many hand phone cameras are not bad but we need to hold the camera firm and still. The important step is not to move the camera 1 second even after pressing the camera.

Stella said...

That shows you have a good phone and also you have good photo skill. Without either one may not be able to make these nice shots.

in the sea said...

I have lots of rubbish photos including some posted here. As I need to care about the others for waiting, I need to take it within a second.

SS, the phone is so so at HK$ few hundreds but nowdays even a low grade phone camera can still get a good shot. It all depends on holding it firmly and not move it even in 1 to 2 seconds after you press the button. So I just wanna encourage those without a camera to try to take photos with their hand phones whenever they have time or are waiting. Each day we take a breath, each day is meaningful when we see things around us. :)

Stella said...

I totally agree with you SEA.
Each day has something worth to take pictures at.
Each day is unique and precious.
Each day is not repeatable.