Saturday, December 04, 2010

Eating dinosaurs?

I failed to find my "dream" salty fish (should be one with fierce teeth and a struggling face), but still tried to take some photos of this salty fish (called 牙或). When I used Lightroom to auto light/white balance the photo , I found out my combat recognition to the recent scientific research on how dinosaurs evolved into fish. As this salty fish was hung up in the air for weeks of sun bathing, the dense salty fluid was down at the fish head. It made the fish nose a bit bigger than it should look. It does look like a dinosaur's head right in front of my eyes.

BTW, now I know how tough the job for a photographer, and some unspoken frustration. I spent my rush lunch time for weeks to search for my dream salty fish! No BBQ pork lunch box from Choy Hing. Only bread for a whole week, but where is my dream salty fish please! Crazy, right?


5 comments:

Stella said...

Wow, this really looks like dinosaur head.
Good photo skill really can do lots of things.
No wonder all those simple face new born "Super Singing Star" become so pretty all of a sudden in front to camera(like Lam Yan Tung).
So appearance may be deceptive. And seeing may be deceiving.

in the sea said...

Stella, pls check on pixmation's link if you have time. His work is more diverse and creative. Sometimes when we slow down our pace and look around, we would find something. :)

pixmation said...

Very interesting, would like to see the full res image to look at the details. The link is broken. :(

in the sea said...

Mmh.. these few days the internet traffic is strange due to the massive flow on the crticial wiki leak guy being hunted.

pixmation said...

Around the mouth area, it looks like a smaller fish inside the mouth of a larger fish. hehe