Was disappointed from the visit I had 2 years ago. Passed by it and there I gave it a second try. Good seeing it's coming back in shape.
1. The place takes a very nice location on the TST harbour front. Back behind on the left is the Peninsula hotel extended tower.
2. The restaurant inside.
3. Black fungus jelly fish in black vinegar HK$38. Jelly fish rinsed very well and in nice texture.
4. Choy Sum stir fried beef HK$58. The beef is stir fried very aromatic like the classic Cantonese stir fried beef flat noodle 乾炒牛河.
5. Fish maw chicken soup HK$48 (half portion, good for 3 people). I like the way they don't put any salt in it. So good to taste the original flavour.
6. Steamed chicken with Chinese golden ham and liver HK$108 (half chicken). Again someone don't appreciate it when a whole chicken can be consumed like this and claim it to be disgusting to eat chicken liver rather than considering it to be environmental, while we can see many only eat chicken breast and throw away all the other parts. Back to this dish, the aromatic salty flavour of Chinese golden ham and the subtle sweet bitter flavour of chicken liver is so good to go with the chicken meat.
7. Snowy fungus pear sweet soup HK$15. Good for the autumn season to nourish your body.
8. Herbal tea with egg HK$15 桑寄生蛋茶. This one is claimed to be good for bones, joint, kidney, liver and quite many parts of your body.
8. Chinese mini cup pudding HK$15. Another nostalgic dessert for HK people.