Wednesday, October 05, 2011

No more secret with the Secret Garden, Thonglor BKK

This shop is really "secret" inside the soi of Thonglor. Came here at close to 9pm. The shop already packed their cakes in the fridge and the staff were busy with their phone or the PCs in the shop for FB/MSN...etc. Our arrival at the shop apparently annoyed them though the shop is supposed to close at 10pm. So my friends picked up some cakes in a hurry from the drawer of the fridge. I somehow didn't pick any in such a spoiled mood of the staff showing a black face. What a disgrace of them to insult the Thai friendliness culture. Their smile would only show up in their phone or PC. Later on, they even turned off the light and air-con. as well as the men's room at 9:30pm. As I wanna ask the staff who was so intense with his FB to open the men's room, I got yelled for going to the ladies' room. Definitely I didn't as I need to obey the local law. Good for them and good for me to delete this shop on my dessert list! If you wanna go there, please FB them first for order or service.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you mean 9pm in the first sentence.
Is this the branch of the Secret Garden that we ate many cakes last year in another location?

SS

in the sea said...

Thanks for correcting it. Yes, it's in another location. That's why we told you we could skip this one.

Stella said...

Thank you Sea.
Cannot believe one is so good and the other is so bad.

in the sea said...

In fact, this is like a plague. We should take it as a mirror and not follow it on. Work it with the tool, but not be worked by the tool.