Saturday, October 01, 2011

Fall Summer review: Vie Hotel BKK

Had a tough time during the stay in February. The air-conditioning system auto-turned off in the night time, waking me up in sweat. Vie Hotel's management was very kind to offer another stay of 2 complimentary nights to make it up. So at the recent visit, I took this offer with an extra paid 1 more night. I then tried this corner deluxe suite (shown as below). The living room is much more spacious than the middle deluxe suite. Anyway, this may be my last stay at this hotel, sorry. Nothing wrong about the hotel's service or restaurant or facilities. Just on the last night, I finally felt something. As I recall, this area seems to be not so "comfortable". Some of my friends had some experiences from Asia Hotel, Evergreen serviced apt (both just opposite to Vie), Pathumwan Princess to Novotel Siam Square.




4 comments:

Mickey Mouse said...

this is a nice hotel, at least the duty manager has human heart and the management team try to deliver service to hotel guests, unlike a few big names, those staffs work like robots without a human brain ..

in the sea said...

Agreed to your point. In fact, under his management, all the staff are very nice indeed. Just unfortunately the rooms we tried were in some problems out of their control and much out of anyone's control. So I reluctantly let go of this nice hotel. :(

Stella said...

You have more than enough good hotels on the list any way so good to eliminate some.

Do you mean all other hotels close to VIE have the same "special friend" problem?

in the sea said...

In coincidence, those hotels nearby do have some "records" from my friends.