Monday, October 24, 2011

Another Hound, Siam Paragon BKK

Whenever I pass by this shop, the scene of my nieces and nephew taking their favourite chicken wings and iced lemon tea would instantly come up in my mind. Somehow I really enjoy seeing the way they "protect" their chicken wings though my sisters repeatedly taught them this is impolite. So this time my friend told me "you'd better eat more, as I just can't help stopping eating them.". See how lovely devil of this chicken wings. Their ink pasta (photo 2) and spaghetti with anchovy (photo 5) have been improved, quite al-dente and yet very aromatic with the herbs they put in. Beef burger and the prawn bisque are also pretty impressive.




5 comments:

Stella said...

Here comes my favorite chicken wings.
This place is simply good and delicious and inexpensive.

in the sea said...

Sorry we missed this one at your last visit. :(

Stella said...

Don't worry Sea, there is always next time.
In the meanwhile, please kindly eat morebry for me.

Stella said...

Just heard the Ah So also recommended this place's chicken wings to his friends.

Stella said...

Shall be "her" friends instead of "his".
Sorry for the typo.