Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Pad Thai at Hua Hin Night Market

This shop (close to the entrance of the Night Market) is often crowded. No matter how busy they are, Madam Pad Thai always gives a happy smile. When I saw an empty table, immediately grabbed it and ordered one street stall style Pad Thai (THB30). Very aromatic as Madam's wok is super powerful. I like the way she didn't stir fry in a massive portion due to a long line of order. She just stir fried 3-4 portion at one time. That's the good portion for such a powerful stove to handle. If it's too much, it will create some kind of "heat absorbing" and naturally not aromatic enough.

3 comments:

Mickey Mouse said...

then we shall eat some phad Thai this time ..

in the sea said...

Thanks Mickey. Not that necessary for me to try some specific Phad Thai. Come what may.
BTW, I made a slight typo on Phad to Pad. Maybe I have seen too many iPad lately. :)

Anonymous said...

I like night market and mid night snack.
I am a night person.

SS