Sunday, October 02, 2011

Salas Poolside Italian restaurant, Sheraton Hua Hin (Cha Am)

This restaurant is in the center of the whole resort, surrounded by the lagoon pool. See how the sitting area is separated with some green while you can see have a pool view. Ordered a club sandwich and veggie pizza (artichoke, eggplant, zucchini, mushroom) and a pork chop. All are very good, especially the pork chop which is a very selected one. The melted cheese on it brings the salty flavour. So the pork chop wasn't cooked with any salt that left the meat very tender and juicy.



5 comments:

Thailand Club said...

very clever way to cook the pork chop

actually three years ago while we ate at the coffee shop, not bad too!

Stella said...

Too bad last time we did not see the nice pool and the lagoon, which has totally changed my impression on Hua Hin from being quiet and boring to now very attractive, lively and interesting.
Hua Him to me before is like Maui whearas now is Oahu/Waikiki/Cancun.
I am always attracted to nice pool, especially heated pool.

in the sea said...

There are lots of interesting resorts in from Cha Am, Hua Hin down to Pranburi and further on. It's very interesting that for my first 1 or 2 visits, I didn't like Hua HIn much. However, the more I go there, the more I find some unspoken charisma of this area.

Stella said...

Same here.
I did not know about Hua Hin before 2008.
Then I started to learn a bit from you and TC but still think this place is quiet, expensive and boring like Maui.
Then I started to like this place thanks to your surprise trip the the Angel.
Now by looking at all the photos here plus the warm water pool, I really love this place and look forward to another visit.
So within 5 years, my impression changed from: never heard of Hua Hin, to being indifferent of Hua Hin, to getting to like a bit of Hua Hin, to getting to love Hua Hin, especially this Sheraton Hotel.
Thank you SEA for promoting this place. It really changed my whole impression on Hua Hin.
I really think you shall be the Ambassador of Hua Hin. Oh also Phuket too.

in the sea said...

It's good to get to know something little by little instead of an overwhelming flow of feeling.