Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Praya Dining, restaurant of Praya Palazzo, north west riverside, BKK

Praya dining is the only restaurant in this hotel. If the restaurant offers some services and an appealing menu, the guests wouldn't bother with going outside, especially when choosing to stay in such a secluded hotel without considering of going out. Unfortunately, the menu has only 10 items from appetizers, soup, main course to dessert. It reminds me of the menu served in the airline's economy class. Service-wise, I can say they are very quiet. Besides, no music is there. Such a "cool" place. Ordered some spring rolls, rice crackers, prawn in red curry and chicken stir fried with cashew. All the dishes are not bad or maybe I was frustrated enough from their services to expect some nice food. Noted they have some very nice fresh big prawns. Perhaps it's a good gimick for this place to remark their fresh big prawns.






5 comments:

Stella said...

The decoration is very China look.
I hope this hotel is not expensive provided its limited choice of restaurant and menu.
So the only good dish is the prawn out of elimination.

in the sea said...

The restaurant menu isn't cheap, from THB350 to 800.

Stella said...

Wow from $10 US to almost $30 is quite pricey.

in the sea said...

FYI, I got a funny reply from the hotel that why they handed me a menu of 10 items only. That menu is given right after a function held that morning. That means I was so honoured to have a try on a "function" menu.... So I gave up a further reply.... I gotta come back to the Earth.

Stella said...

Yes this hotel and restaurant shall be out due to its limited menu choices and its stupid reply.