Saturday, December 19, 2009

Music - Pink Martini

There are a no. of artists I would buy their new albums without a thought and regardless of the price. Pink Martini is the one. The first album "Sympathique", the second "Hang On Little Tomato", the third "Hey Eugene!" and this fourth one "Splendor in the Grass". Good vocals, and nice musical instruments and so good for you to play at home when you are doing your house work like cleaning, cooking, writing...etc. The music genre varies from cha cha, bossa nova to lounge/chill out and even swing big band. Very talented group of artists! Highly recommended if you want some nice music and sound to bring your home alive.

2 comments:

pixmation said...

I got the first and the recently one, didn't get the 2nd and 3rd. I got some iTunes gift card over Christmas, maybe I will get them there.

in the sea said...

They are all good to me, but the first one and the 3rd ones are more commercial and easy listening. The sound production is superb!