Saturday, December 19, 2009

Rose Petal Confit from France

My friend from France brought me this one and told me it's good for going with foie gras. Last time I was taught to put the foie gras pate on a toast and spread some fruit preserve (best with fig confit/preserve) with very little sea salt. Wow it turned out a very nice mix of beautiful flavour inside my mouth. So this morning I got this nice snack as my breakfast... The fragrance of rose petal is so good with foie gras pate. Highly recommended!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

in the sea said...

Thanks for the comments. I agreed with you as when I look back to the older posts, they are not as good as the new ones. So practising is always the key. Cheers.