Saturday, November 01, 2008

buddhi belly, frozen yohurt, Bangkok

It's been a very long time (maybe 3-4 months) I haven't been to Silom area after I switch to Sukhumvit Nana to Thonglor area. So I was brought to this place at the beginning of Silom Road (after soi Saladaeng). Pretty nice and also good for health.
1. Original flavour with mango dices and chopped almond 2. Peach flavour, but the original flavour tastes better.

3. see the busy Silom at night time 4. clean and metalic interior of the shop

5. the reception and the work station 6. the logo

2 comments:

Stella said...

Is this better than I-Berry? I just noticed now there were no picutres for I-Berry from the 2 of you at all.

in the sea said...

Mmmh... actually I don't like iBerry much. I would prefer Ete, but now I would further prefer Tung Kruen. :)