Sunday, November 30, 2008

San Francisco, USA (1991)

My friend and I made an extension trip from Honolulu to San Francisco in March, 1991. We joined several local tours to Sausalito and the Redwood park, Monterey, Pebble Beach...etc. Worth for a visit and what impressed me was the nice Italian food.
1/2. No need to tell what it is. The Golden Gate Bridge.

3. It's very common to see this type of building in many US cities. 4. Forgot where it was - maybe Monterey.

5/6. The first time we hit the other side of Pacific Ocean.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be an exciting trip for you. Keep up your journey.

in the sea said...

Thanks. Yes, it was and for the first time I took a flight over 10 hours. :)

pixmation said...

Photo #4: if I remember correctly, it's south of SF along the coast on the way to Monterey but not quite there yet.

Anonymous said...

This is the year my son was born and I go nowhere.
This place is in between Carmel and Monterey, very close to the well knwon 17-mile drive golf course. This part of the city is very very windy which makes the 17-mile drive one of the most challenging golf courses in the world.
From,
The Party Animal

in the sea said...

Pixmation, I just checked the National Geographic map on the west coast. There will be a few choices between SFO and Monterey - Santa Cruz, Pacific Groove, Point Sur or Big Sur...etc. if it's described by Party Animal for Carmel.

Anonymous said...

Carmel is the closer city to Monterey. I think Clint Eastwood was the mayor or Cramel at one time.
From,
Party Animal