Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dolls in the plastic box

Every time I saw this box that I haven't opened for 2-3 years, I recall the toy dolls in a plastic box like this, that my grand ma gave my younger sisters as some kind of gift. My grand ma repeatedly ordered the dolls shouldn't be taken out for playing. So my 2 younger sisters could just only talk to the dolls with a plastic shield in between. As time went by, the dolls became worn (oxidized) though they were in the box. Grand Ma was gone. No need to listen to Grand Ma's order. It wasn't in the right time and mood. Simply the 2 girls grew up.

Somehow without Grand Ma's order, I haven't opened it. Laputa, castle in the sky and the secret of the flying gem as held in the heart to shine if it finds faith. It's my father's favourite movie that he could have repeated watching it over hundred times. Thanks for this gift, my sister. Time to go home. Let's call it a day!

No comments: