Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Further rewind - Blue Elephant, Sathorn (Surasak), BKK

Visited this restaurant in 2007. It'd been just a month I changed to use my first DSLR 400D with a heavy Tamron lens (still much lighter than any Canon L lens). As noted, serious hand shaking was there.
Back to the meal, personally I don't like it much. However, lately I recall what my Grand Ma used to tell me about "low heat cooking". She often disallowed me to cook food at high heat. I couldn't let her see pan fried fish with burnt part. Lately the scientific research found out high heat cooking has caused much bad elements including cancer-related. As I checked Benjarong (Dusit Thani) also took low heat cooking, I found out it's all about health.










1 comment:

Stella said...

I came to this one in 2005. I like it a lot. Maybe because this was my first time eating fancy Thai food in BKK at that time so the memory is profound.
BTW, its curry pack is very good.