Sunday, January 30, 2011

Paris subway

This year somehow I missed going to Cannes and Paris. If ever time could be turned back, wish that 2011 and 2010 could have been reversed. Every time when I pressed on the flash of my camera, I thought about travelling faster than that light speed - breaking into a rewind of time. It sounds a bit complicated but if I raise a simple example. When you see someone waves his hand on the other side of the street, the visual image travels to your eyes in a very fast speed and it's at the light speed (168,000 miles@second). So if you can run faster than light speed, that means by the time that person waves his hand, you reach that person. However, it wouldn't be possible in the current physics theory.

Anyway, the above is often my day dream, especially when I am waiting for the traffic green light to cross the street. I started missing Cannes, Nice and Paris. Below photos were taken on a subway ride. The Paris subway isn't my favourite but I miss it too.




2 comments:

pixmation said...

So this was from 2010 trip?

in the sea said...

Yes, it was a trip of last year. Some were taken on iPhone.