Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A photo taken by my sister

When I browsed back my photo folder for the Peking duck dinner, I found this photo taken by my younger sister Daphne, as I spoke highly of the Canon 17-40mm F4L lens. As the below photo can be seen, the outer belt of the light is in proportion on the upper right end and ending together with the 2nd belt. I checked on the photo setting and it's on 1/60 shutter speed, F4.5 on 29mm (47mm), ISO100. No post-processing. What's more, I found out my niece Mandy who is also good at composing photos. Hope that I can share her photos someday. So good to see more nice photos. :)

6 comments:

pixmation said...

Very nice.

Stella said...

Wow even Daphne is now a good photographer.
Congratulations to you Daphne.

in the sea said...

That night we have been practising on our cameras. My bro-in-law and my sister are really enjoying the fun of their new lens and the 550D.

pixmation said...

So they got the 17-40mm lens as well. :)

Daphne said...

Oh thanks for your comments. I really enjoy it :)

in the sea said...

They got a nice Tamron "one lens running around the World" 18-250mm. Just they tried mine which I newly bought the 17-40mm.