Thursday, June 26, 2008

Keung Kee Restaurant, Wanchai, Hong Kong



Passed by this restaurant at Tin Lok Lane (where the South Pacific Hotel is or the South Pacific was (probably 20-30 years ago)) several times but didn't go in.  So this evening why not for a try!  So I found out one thing which I have never seen in the menu in the HK style restaurant.  Check on the first photo and find out yourself, and see if you find the same as I did.  At least my friend found the same as I did.  Then after the dinner, we turned to the corner of Bowrington Street market (you may not recognise what this name is in English, but if I said "Goose Neck Street (鵝頸橋)", then you wouldn't feel unfamiliar.  Don't know why it's named as Goose Neck Street whereas it should have its original name), then we paid HK$6 (US$0.8) for a nice peach juice and it's pretty nice with no sugar added though it's with some added ice and water).

No comments: