Monday, June 09, 2008

master piece by Gaudi, Barcelona, Spain

Too bad I lost most of my photos taken on my trip to Barcelona and Stiges of Spain, in 1999. So this is the only one I could find in my drawer. I was stunned when I walked out of the subway station - what a master piece of architect. The photo can't tell it much, especially the details of this master piece by Gaudi. I hope to go there again and use my new camera to take some photos, and of course try the Paela (Spanish fried rice) at the Barcelona beach and of course my favourite Gazpacho (not sure the exact spelling; it's a cold soup made of "overnight" bread, garlic, olive oil, some fine herbs, tomato and vinegar - why overnight bread is because of the texture as it will give the soup in a average thickness - just like Chinese fried rice using "overnight" rice - remember it should be in fridge - not overnight in the rice cooker for overnight during summer time). When I tried the Gazpacho in many Asian and European cities, it is way too different. I can say it's the source of tomato. Spain probably has the best tomato.

2 comments:

Fillet-O Fish said...

this is very batman style

in the sea said...

I think to some extent the Gotham City in the Batman movie may have relate it to it or taking a reference.