Friday, October 02, 2009

Stanley, once abandoned but got loved.

Stanley - the dog once got abandoned in the street (I guess he might be found in Stanley and that's how he was called Stanley). When he was found, he got some skin problem and quite ill and of course hungry.... Stanley was sent to a veterinarian and spent a few months' time for recovery. There are some irresponsible people treating pets like toys. When their pets get sick or if they migrate out of Hong Kong, they just abandon their pets in the street. I read an article during the migration trend in the early 90's, there were a growing number of abandoned pets in the streets. Stanley, you made your way and I am glad you are loved.

3 comments:

Thailand Club said...

sawadee krub Stanley

Stella said...

He is cute.
Do you know what kind of dog Stanley is? My several customers have this kind of dog and they made a bow on their hair for female dogs.

in the sea said...

I have no idea about the species of dogs and cats, though I had a National Geographic childhood... :)